2008 Annual Meeting
16 – 18 April 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Being an Exhibitor at an SSA Annual Meeting is a great way for you to showcase your products and network with the world's leading professionals in seismology.
Exhibiting is your opportunity to:
- Enhance the image of your company
- Increase your market sales and exposure
- Acquire new customers and connect with returning customers
- Enhance your credibility in the Seismology community
- Explore national and international business opportunities
ONLINE REGISTRATION is now available.
Each exhibitor registration fee includes:
- 2 Exhibit Only Passes
- 2 Lunch Passes for Wednesday, Thursday and Friday
- Breaks for 2 Staff Members
- Invitation to the Ice Breaker Reception for 2 Staff Members
Exhibitors do not have access to poster or oral sessions (unless they have registered separate as a regular event attendee). If you would like to attend sessions, you may upgrade your pass for an additional $180 PP.
To register as an exhibitor using our secure online form click here (link will open in a new browser window or tab).
For information about becoming an exhibitor at the 2008 meeting in Santa Fe, please contact the SSA office.
Each exhibit booth includes the following:
- 8' High Back Wall Drape
- 3' High Side Rail Drape
- (1) 8' Draped Table
- (2) Molded Plastic Chairs
- (1) Wastebasket
- (1) 7" x 44" Exhibitor ID Sign
If you have additional needs, you can work directly with Convention Services of the Southwest, Inc.
The hotel will not accept responsibility for materials delivered more then 3 days prior to start of the program.
Mailing labels should state:
Eldorado Hotel & Spa
309 W. San Francisco
Santa Fe, NM 87501
SSA 2008 Annual Conference
April 13 - 19, 2008
Conference Manager: Stephanie Scrimshaw
Hold For: Your Name
Location: Exhibitor or Poster Session