On the Cover…
[ Close ]
Vol. 85, No. 6
Table of Contents
The bimonthly Seismological Research Letters serves as a general forum for informal communication among seismologists, as well as between seismologists and those nonspecialists interested in seismology and related disciplines. The contents of SRL include contributed articles on topics of broad seismological interest, opinion pieces on current seismological topics, News and Notes about seismology in the U.S. and internationally, Transitions notes about seismologists, special earthquake reports, and letters to the editor.
"The Electronic Seismologist" is one of SRL's most popular columns. Many readers find its information on data exchange, the World Wide Web, and bulletin boards containing seismological information necessary reading. "EduQuakes" aims to provide a forum for the ongoing educational mission of the Seismological Society.
SRL prides itself on its ability to disseminate information quickly. For example, articles with preliminary reports about recent earthquakes of major public interest have appeared in as little as two months after the occurrences of the events. In summary, SRL is an excellent tool for keeping current on developments in earthquake seismology.
- Back Issues
- Special Issues: Sorry, online ordering is temporarily unavailable. To order special issues please
phone the SSA office at +1-510-525-5474 or send email to orders [at] seismosoc [dot] org
- Submission Info for Authors [Updated May 2011]
- Electronic Supplements
- Calls for Papers
- SSA Open Access Policy
- Tables of Contents
- Searchable Web Index
- Online Column Indexes
- Miscellaneous Online Content
- Introducing a New Editor by Jonathan M. Lees (from SRL 82:2, Mar/Apr 2011)
- An Editor's Farewell by Luciana Astiz (from SRL 82:1, Jan/Feb 2011)
- Earthquake Early Warning Flyers (from SRL 80:5, Sep/Oct 2009)
- Hello from the New Editor of SRL by Luciana Astiz (from SRL 78:2, Mar/Apr 2007)
- An Editor's Farewell: SRL is You by Sue Hough (from SRL 77:6, Nov/Dec 2006)
- Emergency Interview Wardrobe (from SRL 66:4, Jul/Aug 1995)