The 2019 SSA Annual Meeting takes place in Seattle, Washington. Tourism information can be found at VisitSeattle.org.
The 2019 SSA Annual Meeting will be held at The Westin Seattle, located at 1900 5th Ave, Seattle, WA 98101. The Westin Seattle will host SSA’s 2019 technical sessions, luncheons, receptions, workshops and more.
Before you book your hotel, check out the schedule for the week.
Getting to the Hotel
From the Seattle-Tacoma Airport
- Take the Link light rail toward the University of Washington.
- Exit the train at Westlake Station and walk northeast on Pine Street to 6th Ave.
- Turn left on 6th Ave. and walk approximately 0.2 miles (4 minutes). The Westin Seattle will be on the left.
From King Street Amtrak Station
- Walk up to Jackson St. and walk west, past 4th Ave.
- Turn right on 5th Ave. S to International District/Chinatown Station – Bay A.
- Take the Link light rail toward the University of Washington and exit the train at Westlake Station. From there, follow above directions.
Need to request an invitation letter for a Visa application?
Visit the Abstract submission page, update your user information and select the option for Visa letter request.
There are many options for child care while staying in Seattle. Visit Seattle has recommended two childcare services for SSA Annual Meeting attendees.
Visit Seattle is partnered with Annie’s Nannies, a Seattle-based child care service. Annie’s Nannies offers child care in your hotel room. Book child care with Annie’s Nannies here. Visit Seattle has also recommended UrbanSitter, a mobile app that allows parents to find local babysitters.
Read about this year’s Annual Meeting Travel Grant recipients.