Welcome! Thank you for your interest in participating in the Seismic Tomography: What Comes Next?
We are currently accepting abstracts until the deadline: Tuesday, 7 June 2022 at 5 p.m. Pacific.
Abstracts will be submitted to a general pool. The meeting co-chairs and meeting program committee will group abstracts into sessions based on topic. For technical questions about submitting an abstract, please contact SSA at email@example.com.
- Your title must include no more than 100 characters including spaces.
- Your abstract description must include no more than two paragraphs and 2,000 characters including spaces.
- You may include up to 30 authors.
- You may use italics, superscript and subscript.
- Submitters may request an oral or poster presentation, but this preference is not guaranteed.
- Presenting authors may submit only one abstract to Seismic Tomography 2022.
- The abstract fee is $40 for students, $80 for professionals.
- All oral and poster presenters will be required to attend the meeting in person.
- SSA requires all meeting attendees be fully vaccinated against COVID-19.
To submit an abstract please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account below.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account