Join us for the 2021 SSA Annual Meeting – one week and online only, devoted entirely to seismology and earthquake science: 19–23 April 2021.
The virtual SSA Annual Meeting will feature excellent technical sessions, special plenary speakers and plenty of ways to network:
- Attendees can create impromptu or scheduled online meetings with others in attendance;
- Online forums will support discussion among participants;
- Poster presentations will feature online chats, video presentations and scheduled live time with the poster presenter;
- Zoom rooms will remain open after sessions for further discussion;
- And more…Visit the Annual Meeting Program page to learn more.
As a small nonprofit dedicated to advancing seismology, SSA supports its Annual Meeting and structures the registration fees to cover the direct cost of hosting the meeting, while also providing deep discounts to student and early-career members. This year’s registration fees cover the cost of producing an online meeting for the estimated 800 participants.
Ends 22 March 2021
|Full Registration –
Ends 14 April 2021
|Regular SSA Member^||$399||$470|
|Student SSA Member^||$199||$235|
|Early-Career SSA Member^||$240||$282|
|Developing Country SSA Member^||$240||$282|
|Emeritus SSA Member||$240||$282|
|Low and Low-Middle Income Economies**||$199||$235|
* Non-member pricing includes complimentary membership in the Society.
^ Members of LACSC and the Seismological Society of China may register for the meeting as SSA members.
** This category–residents of low and low-middle income economies–is determined by The World Bank.
If you are already an SSA member, log-in and select “Register” below to begin registration. The non-member price includes a complimentary SSA membership through 2021. To register as a non-member, please begin by creating a free SSA account below.
If you are unsure of your member status or if you have any questions, please email email@example.com.
Please log-in to your SSA account or create one below to begin your registration.
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account