26 April 2017 – The complete May/June 2017 issue of Seismological Research Letters, Volume 88, Number 3, is now available online at the GeoScienceWorld website. This issue includes:
Click to Enlarge Cover
On the Cover…
Since 2010, the Incorporated Research Institutions for Seismology (IRIS) Data Management Center (DMC) has expanded its services to the seismology community beyond data archiving and distribution by offering higher order data products derived from its vast repository of raw waveform data. The 31 data products now available are described in Hutko et al. (this issue) and include Global Stacks, the stacking STA/LTA functions of waveform data available from IRIS from more than 2500 shallow earthquakes from 1995–2013 using different components of data in different frequency bands.
[ Close ]
- An Historical Seismologist colum by Davorka Herak et al., Historical Seismicity of the Rijeka Region (Northwest External Dinarides, Croatia)—Part I: Earthquakes of 1750, 1838, and 1904 in the Bakar Epicentral Area
- Two Electronic Seismologist columns:
- Implementation of a Multistation Approach for Automated Event Classification at Piton de la Fournaise Volcano by Alessia Maggi et al.
- Data Products at the IRIS-DMC: Growth and Usage by Alexander R. Hutko et al.
- Three Data Mines:
- Global Positioning System Data Collection, Processing, and Analysis Conducted by the U.S. Geological Survey Earthquake Hazards Program by Jessica R. Murray and Jerry Svarc
- A Report on Upgraded Seismic Monitoring Stations in Myanmar: Station Performance and Site Response by Hrin Nei Thiam et al.
- An Event Database for Rotational Seismology by Johannes Salvermoser et al.
- A dozen articles, News and Notes,, the Meeting Calendar, ten electronic supplements, and more.
SSA members should log in to the members area and follow the link from there to SRL Online at GeoScienceWorld to access full text or PDFs of all articles from the issue (log in with your SSA username and password required). Institutional subscribers can access the issue here. The print edition of this issue is scheduled to mail on 8 May.
Not a member? Join now to get immediate access.
23 March 2017 – The complete April 2017 issue of the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America (BSSA vol. 107, no. 2) is now available online to SSA members and institutional subscribers at GeoScienceWorld and BSSA Online. SSA members should log in to the members area and follow the link from there to BSSA Online at GeoScienceWorld to access full text or PDFs of all articles from the issue (log in with your SSA username and password required). Institutional BSSA subscribers can access the issue here; Institutional GeoScienceWorld subscribers can access it here. The print edition of this issue is scheduled to mail on 4 April.