Date & Location
This year’s Annual Meeting, previously planned for Atlanta, will be fully virtual and open to all. There is no fee to participate, but there is an optional abstract submission fee ($20 Student, $40 ES-SSA Member, $50 Nonmember) to support student awards and publishing the abstracts.
Mike Brudzinski (Miami University) and Zhigang Peng (Georgia Tech)
Important Dates (All times in Eastern Standard Time)
- Synchronous (live) presentations: 14-15 October 2020, 1-3 PM EST
- Asynchronous presentations available: 12-16 October 2020
- Lightning talks for the asynchronous presentations: 14-15 October 2020, 3:30-4 PM EST
- Live Q/A sessions for the asynchronous presentations: 14-15 October 2020, 4-5:30 PM EST
- Live Jesuit Seismological Association (JSA) Award ceremony: 14 October 2020, 3:15 PM EST
- Live ES-SSA business meeting: 15 October 2020, 3:15 PM EST
Technical ProgramView Program View Abstracts
List of presentation links
Deadline: 9 October 2020REGISTER
Deadline: 15 September 2020 [Closed]
Optional Abstract Submission Fee:
- Student Fee: $20
- ES-SSA Member Fee: $40
- Nonmember Fee: $50
Abstract fees may be submitted here.
Awards will be given for the best student presentations.