Reach new clients and increase your visibility at the SSA Seismic Tomography Meeting–an intimate international gathering of 140 scientists who will explore classic and cutting-edge tomographic approaches, encompassing a wide range of methods and applications used to image the internal structure of the Earth.
The conference offers two exclusive opportunities that include:
- An exhibit table in the heart of the meeting space
- Up to two complimentary registrations.
- Public acknowledgement of support:
- meeting handouts,
- SSA’s website and social media,
- meeting signage,
- and in the meeting report, which will be published in Seismological Research Letters.
- Up to ten (10) exhibit points, which are calculated to determine the order in which booths are selected for the SSA Annual Meeting.
This highly-focused, topical meeting will be held in Toronto, Ontario, Canada at the Westin Harbour Castle on 29-31 October 2022.
Co-chaired by Andreas Fichtner (ETH Zürich) and Clifford Thurber (University of Wisconsin-Madison), the meeting features technical talks, poster presentations and a number of plenaries from high-profile speakers, including:
- Sergei Lebedev, University of Cambridge and Dublin Institute for Advanced Studies
- Nicholas Rawlinson, University of Cambridge
- Jeroen Ritsema, University of Michigan
- Barbara Romanowicz, University of California, Berkeley and College de France
- Carl Tape, University of Alaska Fairbanks
- Jeroen Tromp, Princeton University
For more information about sponsoring the Tomography Meeting, contact SSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.