- Submissions require a session name (no more than 100 characters including spaces), a one to two paragraph description of the session (no more than 2,000 characters including spaces) and the name, affiliation and contact information of no more than 12 conveners per session.
- Session proposals should include conveners from at least two separate institutions. Every session should have at least one non-U.S. government co-convener.
- It is the policy of SSA that tribute sessions honoring an individual’s life or achievements should not occur.
- For questions about submitting your session proposal, please contact SSA at email@example.com.
The deadline to submit a session is 30 September 2023 at 5 p.m. Pacific.
To submit a session please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account below.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):