Welcome! We are currently accepting technical session proposals for our 2021 Annual Meeting, held virtually from 19–23 April 2021. Submissions will be accepted until the deadline: 1 October 2020 at 5 p.m. Pacific.
You will be asked to provide a session name, a 1-2 paragraph description of the session and the name, affiliation and contact information of at least one convener. For inspiration, read sessions from 2019 or 2020.
In October, session submitters will be notified if their technical session has been approved. By November 2020, SSA will publish the planned sessions for the 2021 Annual Meeting.
For questions about proposing a technical session, please contact the co-chairs, Rich Briggs (U.S. Geological Survey), Diego Melgar (University of Oregon) and Jenny Nakai (University of New Mexico) at email@example.com.
To submit an abstract please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account