Welcome! Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2020 SSA Annual Meeting in Albuquerque, New Mexico. The deadline to submit an abstract or lightning talk is 14 January 2020 at 5 p.m. Pacific.
Abstract Guidelines: The abstract description character limit is 2,000, the title character limit is 250. You may include up to 30 authors. You may use italics, superscript and subscript. There is no limit to the number of abstracts one can submit as a first author.
Submit: To submit an abstract, lightning talk or Visa letter request please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.If you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account