Welcome! Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2021 SSA Annual Meeting. The deadline to submit an abstract is 13 January 2021 at 5 p.m. Pacific.
Abstract Guidelines: The abstract description character limit is 2,000, the title character limit is 250 (including spaces). You may include up to 30 authors. You may use italics, superscript and subscript. The abstract fee is $40 for students, $80 for professionals. There is no limit to the number of abstracts one can submit as a first author.
Review the technical sessions to find the best fit for your research. If you don’t see a session for your research, please submit to the General Session and additional sessions will be organized in January.
For questions about submitting your abstract, please contact SSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To submit an abstract please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.comIf you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account