Welcome! Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2019 SSA Annual Meeting in Seattle, Washington.
U.S. Government Employees: The abstract submissions process is now open to all U.S. Government employees affected by the shutdown. Final Deadline: 8 February 2019 at 5 p.m. Pacific.
- To finalize and pay for an abstract already submitted under the pay later option, please log in to the system below and select “Invoices” on the left side navigation.
- To edit an abstract already submitted under the pay later option, please log in to the system below and select “Needs Attention” under “Submissions” on the left side navigation.
- If you wish to submit a new abstract, please log in below. All new abstracts will be considered for poster presentation only.
Submit: To submit an abstract or Lightning Talk or if you would like to request a Visa letter, please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.”
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you need a Visa letter, but you do not have an SSA account and do not wish to create one, please write email@example.com. In your email, please include your name, institution, mailing address and reason for attending the Annual Meeting (e.g., “I’m presenting an abstract” or “I’m convening a session”).
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account