Abstract submissions open on 1 November 2023 and will be accepted until 10 January 2024 at 11:59 pm Pacific (US) time.
- Your title must include no more than 250 characters including spaces.
- Your abstract description must include no more than two paragraphs and 2,150 characters including spaces).
- You may include up to 30 authors.
- You may use italics, superscript and subscript.
- If you don’t see a technical session for your research, submit to the general session and additional sessions will be organized in January.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts one can submit as a first author.
- The abstract fee is $40 for students, $80 for professionals.
- If you are not an SSA member, you will be asked to provide the name and email of an SSA member sponsor at the time of submission.
- All oral and poster presenters will be required to attend the meeting in person.
To submit an abstract please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account below.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):