Welcome! Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2020 SSA Annual Meeting in Albuquerque, New Mexico. Currently, all abstract submissions are closed except for abstracts submitted to the “Early Results from the 2020 M6.4 Indios, Puerto Rico Earthquake Sequence” session. The deadline to submit an abstract for this special session is 29 January 2020.
Abstract Guidelines: The abstract description character limit is 2,000, the title character limit is 250 (including spaces). You may include up to 30 authors. You may use italics, superscript and subscript. The abstract fee is $40 for students, $80 for professionals. There is no limit to the number of abstracts one can submit as a first author.
Submit: To submit an abstract, lightning talk or Visa letter request please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.If you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account