Welcome! We are currently accepting technical session proposals for the 2022 Annual Meeting, held 19–23 April 2022. Session proposals will be accepted until the deadline: 30 September 2021 at 5 p.m. Pacific.
You will be asked to provide: a session name (no more than 100 characters including spaces), a 1-2 paragraph description of the session (no more than 2,000 characters including spaces) and the name, affiliation and contact information of at least one convener. You may include up to twelve conveners per session.
There is no fee to submit a technical session proposal. Review last year’s technical sessions for guidance.
In October, session submitters will be notified if their technical session has been approved. By November 2021, SSA will publish the planned sessions for the 2022 Annual Meeting.
For questions about proposing a technical session, please contact the meeting co-chairs at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For technical questions about submitting your session proposal, please contact SSA at email@example.com.
To submit an abstract please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.orgIf you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account