Welcome! Thank you for your interest in participating in the 2023 SSA Annual Meeting.
For questions about submitting an abstract or requesting a Visa letter, please contact SSA at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your title must include no more than 250 characters including spaces.
- Your abstract description must include no more than two paragraphs and 2,150 characters (including spaces).
- You may include up to 30 authors.
- You may use italics, superscript and subscript.
- There is no limit to the number of abstracts one can submit as a first author.
- The abstract fee is $40 for students, $80 for professionals.
- All oral and poster presenters will be required to attend the meeting in person.
The deadline to submit an abstract is 11 January 2023 at 5 p.m. Pacific.
Visa Letter Request
You may also request an invitation letter through the online submission portal. Please follow the steps below to access the portal. Once there, select “Visa Letter Request” and submit.
** If you are a convener and not a speaker, enter “Convener of [Session Name]” in the appropriate field.
To submit an abstract or request a Visa letter please take the following steps to begin:
- Log in to your SSA account below.
- If you do not have an SSA account, you can create one by selecting “Register for an Account.” If you are already logged in, skip to step two.
- Update your profile using the button below.
- Make sure your information is up to date.
- After you update your profile, you will be granted access to the SSA submission system.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.If you have an SSA account, please log in:
If you do not have an SSA account, please register for one here (at no cost):
Register for an Account