In order to vote in our 2020 Election for the Seismological Society of America’s Board of Directors, you must have renewed your membership or joined through 31 December 2020.
Join at the following level:
|Regular||Standard membership that includes online access to BSSA and SRL. Print journals are available for an additional fee.||$125 per year or $225 for two years||Join as a Regular Member|
|Developing Country||All-electronic membership option for individuals who are both residing in and a citizen of a country whose economy is classified as other than “high-income” by the World Bank.||$45 per year or $90 for two years||Join as a Developing Country Member|
|Early-Career||Membership available to those who are within three years past graduating from their terminal degree. Can only be used for a maximum of three years.||$55 per year or $150 for three years||Join as an Early-Career Member|
|Student||Discounted membership available to current students that includes online access to BSSA and SRL. Print SRL is available for an additional fee. Valid student ID required.||$30 per year||Join as a Student Member|
All one-year memberships expire on 31 December 2020. Two-year memberships expire on 31 December 2021. Three-year memberships expire on 31 December 2022. Questions? Please contact SSA at firstname.lastname@example.org or 510-525-5474.
Full Member Benefits:
- Electronic access to the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America (BSSA) from 1911 to present.
- Electronic access to the Seismological Research Letters (SRL) from 1929 to present (formerly Earthquake Notes).
- Discounts on SSA annual meeting registration and back issue journal orders.
- Connection to other SSA members via the online membership roster.
- For an additional fee, members can receive print copies of BSSA and/or SRL.
You will be asked to vote after you have completed your membership.