At SSA, we know that we need each other to advance earthquake science. The newcomers and the veterans. The authors and the reviewers. The researchers and their advocates.
Everyday our members support one another in our shared mission. They volunteer their time to edit the pages of SSA’s journals, mentor our students and remind the nation’s policymakers why our work matters.
We’re member-driven. That means your voice will be heard, and we’ll explore the topics you care about.
Seismology isn’t a solo journey. It takes a community. Join us, and together we’ll advance earthquake science.
- Gain ongoing professional development opportunities, including virtual training, workshops and mentoring through our SSA Connects program.
- Save on registration fees to the SSA Annual Meeting.
- Access the Bulletin of the Seismological Society of America (BSSA) and Seismological Research Letters (SRL).
- Enjoy reduced APC to publish in The Seismic Record, our new, open-access journal.
- Engage and collaborate with our global community.
By Joining, You Can:
- Mentor others and help them advance in their careers.
- Support the case for funding of our science.
- Share your research and contribute to the advancement of the field.