ES-SSA Annual Meeting
23-25 October in Tampa, Florida
The ES-SSA 2022 Annual Meeting will be hosted by the University of South Florida, Tampa, Florida. The meeting will take place in-person from 23-25 October 2022. Remote participation is possible, but all presentations (oral and poster presentations) will be in-person and require in-person registration.
While ES-SSA focuses primarily on advancing earthquake science in Central and Eastern North America and intraplate seismology, we also welcome contributions from other aspects of earthquake and seismological studies.
Steve McNutt, University of South Florida
Jochen Braunmiller, University of South Florida
ES-SSA 2022 Dates (in-person and virtual attendees):
- Abstract submission open July 15 (Friday)
- Final abstract deadline Sept 16 (Friday)
- Registration open Aug 16 (Tuesday)
- Early bird Sept 23 (Friday)
- Late Sept 24 (Saturday) – Oct 21 (Friday)
- Student travel grant deadline Sept 9 (Friday)
Meeting ProgramMeeting program